Waterside holiday house is situated in a quiet spot in the village of Waikawa – an ideal position to explore the wildlife and nature of The Catlins.
- 3 bedroom totally self-contained holiday house in Waikawa
- One of the 3 bedrooms is self-contained with a king bed and small kitchen
- The second bedroom has a king bed
- The third bedroom has 2 king singles
- Meals available locally
- 5 min walk to Geo Aitken tree, native bush walks 5kms – native birds abound
- 6km from Curio Bay fossils, penguins and dolphins
- Ever changing views of the waters of Waikawa
- 5 minutes walk to the Museum & Information Centre where rich local history – sawmilling and whaling can be seen and talked about
Price Range $200.00 - $360.00.
Bookings or enquiries for this accommodation - please email me direct.
Catlins Farmstay B & B
Phone: 03 246 8843